Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And still...

I'm still preparing my heart and mind for bad news...

This is a hurry up and wait world.

We are expected to patiently wait...HA.

Almost 30 days late (not what you think).

Later than promised or told.

Sometimes bad news comes swiftly...

Other times it seems it takes forever...

Sometimes the swift rejection is easier to handle...
Pick yourself up, dust off, and figure out what to do next.

Waiting seems to fuel... uncertainty, negativity.

Some say no news is good news...

For me, no news is a beast eating away inside of me...

Afraid now to find out any news... good or bad.

I preparing for bad news...
I know how rejection again will affect my heart, soul, mind, and body.

I won't make any promises that things will be okay... I know my own reality.

I'm scared... afraid... hurting in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment