Thursday, May 19, 2011

RSD is a thief...

It's been nearly 7 years since this monster moved uninvited into my life and body.

At first I tried to ignore it... ROTFLOL!!! That's NOT possible.

RSD is like a fire breathing dragon only it's breathing fire and ice!!!!

First for me it was my right foot....and with in, heck I don't even remember anymore... it seems to me that it took off like a California wildfire. First it was my legs, then jumped up torso--front and back, then arms, face, then WHAM... I can feel it in my mouth....eating something at other than room temperature will wake this monster up in 0.00 seconds flat!!!! OUCH!!! I can feel it moved down my digestive system.... not to be gross...but all of the way out!!!! Frozen pins and needles!!!

Now today... I knew it was happening but I kept denying and knew I had to have it everything else officially ruled out...but...yes...RSD has taken up home in my EYES!!! Oh the joy.... (<---sarcasm) Every blink or little turn of my eye feels like an icy--hot poker being shoved into my eyes while something else is trying to peel them apart!!!!

Eye doc says the insides of my eyes look GREAT!!! Ruled it pain caused by nerves, caused by RSD. I calmly said "thank you, at least we ruled out everything else".... he shook his head and said yes.

It's now hitting me like a baseball bat to the stomach!!! How much more of me is this monster going to take? It has taken the majority of my mobility.... my life....and now it's working on taking my sight.... how long?

I cry inside....and a little on the outside too.

No comments:

Post a Comment