Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It SNOWED!!!!

I can't believe it finally snowed... 6 inches is what it measured on the outdoor table. :)

I would love to be able to go outside to play in this... ok... so I'm a big kid on the inside. Building snowmen, having snowball fights, and making snow angels....Things I would love to do. But I will have to settle for just looking at it from behind the glass.

I could go outside and play but I understand that what I would have to pay in terms of pain is not worth the play time. RSD does not respond well to cold and ice. My body just can't adjust to keep me warm. On the flip side...when it's extremely hot... my body can't adjust to cool me down. My body has a huge tendency to turn various colors and shades of red and purple due to the cold and heat.

God sure did a beautiful job painting our town white. I was up and down several times last night watching it snow. It sure is beautiful all fluffy and bright white.

Enought rambling for now... I'm going to go look out the window again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment