Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OUCH!!! OUCH!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The muscles in my legs are twitching so fast....
It feels like they are about to be RIPPED from the bone.
The PAIN is TRULY INDESCRIBABLE!!!!
From my toes to my hips... the COLD BURNING FIRE has a DEATH GRIP on me!!!

My feet feel like they are going to SHATTER with each little step!!!! The SHATTERING feeling continues up my bones right into my hips!!!!

The muscles in my hands and arms are BURNING!!!
They are CRAMPING so tight!!!
It feels like they are about to be ripped from my wrists, elbows, and shoulders.

My hands are in EXCRUCIATING PAIN!!!
Fingers hurt with even the lightest of touch!!
Fingers and Wrists feel like the joints could SNAP and BREAK at any moment.

The palms of my hands are on FIRE!!!
Feel like they are SEVERELY BRUISED!!!

My back, shoulders, sides and stomach have been INTENSELY SPASMING ALL DAY!!!
I don't know whether to bend backward to ease the back pain or curl up in a ball for my stomach!!

THIS ALL HURTS SO MUCH and I CAN'T FIND ANY RELIEF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment