Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Same stuff... different day.

I am so tired...beyond exhausted once again...
All I want to do is sleep but I can't... I try... I really do...
I may sleep for a few minutes but awake in a panic.

My body is hurting beyond what I could ever have imagined.

My bones feel like they are going to EXPLODE at any moment... it doesn't matter if I am moving or laying still...

The burning... cold, hot, and deep... like ice cold and hot pokers being stabbed into my body and ran along my skin.

I've been having SEVERELY painful headaches that just don't want to ease up.

The voices surround and follow me everywhere I go.... the eyes they too follow.

The nightmares are back...violent and scary...
Who would have thought that with only minutes asleep that nightmares can occur???

No comments:

Post a Comment