Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I do understand... but it hurts.

Even though you turned your back...
You turned and walked away..
That I think of you often...
Sometimes several times each day.

I understand why you did what you did...
BUT that doesn't make it easy for me to stop
caring for you... to stop loving you.
That's something that I find I can not do.

I know I'm not someone you want to be around...
I'm not someone you want to be around your family and children.
I get this too.

I know my life is too much for you to handle...
I understand you are not "equipped" to help me.
Please know that I am not asking NOR wanting you to..

I've done my best to separate myself.. to respect your request, words, and wishes.

It hasn't been easy... because deep inside... I MISS MY FRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment