Monday, April 6, 2009

Being Forgetful...

I was supposed to have some more blood drawn last week but I kept forgetting until it was too late in the day to go.

You see, I can't have anything to eat for 12 hours and then I have to sit in the clinic for 3 or 4 hours while they draw blood every 30 minutes after I drink some nasty drink.

I hope to have this done sometime this week... not tomorrow as I already have a day full of appointments.... I do plan on stopping down and getting the paper work needed for the lab... I also have to talk with my doctor's nurse about some other test results that said I needed to have more tests done to determine something.... very stressful!!

I just want all of this done and all of the results back before I pull out all of my hair!!! I know it's my fault for not getting it done last week.... yes... I am a procrastinator but hey... sometimes I would rather not know....

No comments:

Post a Comment