Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watching God's work

It hit me late last night... since I seem to be struggling to figure out what my purpose in this life is and what God's plans for me are... that maybe I need to step back and watch God at work in my friend's and family's lives.

I know that may sound like a lazy thing to do but I caught a glimpse of something last night that I have seen with my eyes but last night I was able to witness with my heart and ears. So I took this as a sign to just step back give Him complete control and be a witness to His love.

I see how God is working in the life of a dear friend in my life.... I see how he is blessing this person with the perfect love of children placed into their life.... not born of their blood but born in their hearts. I am blessed to be able to watch the wonderful changes happening in this person's life.... It is truly an amazing thing to witness!!!

I also see how another dear friend is struggling to find her path with our Lord. I wish she could see what I see.... I see her heart changing, growing, maturing. I see the strength she is gaining in so many ways. I see her beginning to let go and let God.

God works in different ways with different people. It amazes me to see the little things he is doing all around me.

I know in His time that God will reveal his path for me, His plan for my life. Be patient he tells me. I often hear him telling me to just Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment