Monday, March 23, 2009

Music....

I love how music can affect us in so many different ways.

Ever notice how you may cry at the first few notes of a song that makes you remember a moment from your past?

Ever have a song that when you hear it you can't help but smile and sing along at the top of your lungs?

Ever have a song that fills your heart and touches your very soul?

All of the songs that you hear playing with my blog are songs that do just that for me. Each one of them touches me. I know some of you that know me probably are probably shaking your heads going... WOW... I didn't know that she listened to this kind of music.

Well.... YES I listen to this kind of music. Country, Christian, Adult Contemporary, and Rock.

For me... there is something about every song that means something to me.

For Good.....That song couldn't fit better how I feel about a couple of friends that I have learned so much from. What they have done for me has change me for the better.

Thankful.....Perfect for how I feel about so much....

Testify to Love.....Exactly the way I want to live.

I Saw God Today.....Reminds me daily that we are surrounded by God's wonderful gifts.

Whatever You're Doing.....This is exactly the way I feel everyday. I'm not sure what God is doing to my heart but it sure is WONDERFUL!!

Everyday.....Reminds me of a dear friend who saved my life.

If I Had Only Known.....I think this one speaks for it's self.

How To Save A Life.....I'm sure hope people they would stay awake with me if that's what I need. Sometimes that's all it takes to save a life.

Moments.....I've felt like the person singing this song. I'm glad that I had someone that followed me onto the bridge so to say.

Broken Road.....I'm not sure why or how people come in and out of our lives but I know that the broken road has surely put some wonderful people on to my road.
Is There Life Out There....This could be my theme song.

I'll Walk.....well.....someday, I too will walk like I used to and run like I want to.

It Happens.....this song is just so upbeat and fits me and many I know.

Tough.....reminds me of a dear friend everytime I hear this song..... well....I can picture her husband sing this song about her----she's one of the toughest women I know, yet she has a heart of gold!

You Raise Me Up.....dedicated to the wonderful people that God has placed into my heart... this is not many people...but they are most precious to me.

If Today Was Your Last Day.....Makes me think how I would live if I knew today was my last day....

You Found Me.....I know God found me.....not a moment too late and not a moment too soon.....

I'm Movin' On.....letting go and getting on with a life that's been stalled. I often feel this way.

Sissy's Song.....Feels like these words were taken right out of my heart....exactly what I would say if.....

God Must Really Love Me.....He must as I don't have a good track record in this life and He still shows me everyday that He loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment