Monday, March 30, 2009

The Unknown...

I really can't say right now what is going on....but the fear of the unknown is driving me crazy.

I have been awake since early Sunday morning. I can't get my mind to shut down. I know right now that there is nothing I can do about what is going on.... yet fear is running rampant.

I find myself crying wanting to fix what is going on... but I can't... it's not something that I can fix. I don't even have the answers I am desperately wanting right now.

It's terrible to wait on a phone call when you don't even know for sure that it will come. They told you it would come...but there is still no guarantee....

I know some will tell me to call and find out.... believe me... i've thought of that....but that is not an easy thing for me to do....

Yes, I want to find out....but No... I don't.

I will post more about this...when.... right now... I'm out of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment