Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sitting here tonight with so much on my mind... I'm sure this post will not make sense.

So many things amaze me... like how the wind picked up, the clouds went dark, the rain it poured, the sirens blared.... and in seconds the sky's turned blue, the clouds were billowing white, the rains were gone, yet the winds still blow.

The above is also how my head has been feeling lately... swirling.

I have been thinking a lot of friends old, new, and lost.... I really haven't talked to anyone much lately... It's not that I don't care... I do... It just seems that I have nothing to say.

Friends that I've lost....I wish I could somehow let them know that they are still in my heart and how much that I miss them....I can only pray that God will somehow send them a reminder of me.

Friends that I've had for a while know me....know I go into hiding but they know it's nothing personal. They usually contact me after a period of time...to make sure I will check in.

Friends that are newer are no less loved than any of the above. I pray each day that God will allow these newer friendships grow.

I pray each day for my friends---old, new, and lost. I pray for them the best that life has to offer, that their families are well, that happiness surrounds them, and love abounds.

I pray the same for my family who are scattered about...

May all of my family and friends know that they hold a special place in my heart and I love them beyond measure even though I don't often show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment