Saturday, February 28, 2009

Searching...

I have been searching for a lifetime to figure out who I am, where I am going, where I am meant to be, and longing to find the purpose for my life.

I still don't know the answer to ANY of these things.

Lately I have felt so very lost and not knowing what I needed to do to continue in my path towards Gods Kingdom. I felt that the distance between God and I was growing so wide that the two may never join again.

This week I've caught glimmers of how God is using me in this world.... whether it's helping a friend to figure out some stressful times, or praying for the loss of a beloved family pet, praying for a child who is scared and hurting, or sharing a pocket cross and hugging a complete stranger whose heart was so obviously breaking....

I don't know where the prayers come from but they seem to roll off my fingers and into a text or email without ever having triggered any brain waves along the way. I read them and think...WOW those words just came from my fingers?!?!?! I know they didn't come from me... they, the words, were sent to my fingers via our WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS, AMAZING LORD.

It is so very amazing to me and puts me in a place of awe...when I see the little glimmers of our LORD. I can't wait to see where he leads me next. I may not be able to do much physically any more but the Lord, our Lord is showing me in amazing ways how my life still has meaning...even though I have no earthly clue what that meaning may be.

Thank you God for a wonderful week even amongst the worst physical pain I have been in for a long time.... My heart is filled with hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment