Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anxiety and Fear are making me sick

The last few weeks have been terribly hard on me. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick to my stomach, my heart races, and I just want to crawl into a dark corner under some heavy blankets.

Just thinking of leaving the house and I start sweating, shaking, my head starts hurting and with in minutes I have a full blown migraine... not to mention my stomach starts flip-flopping around.

I really haven't left my room for more than the basic necessities...If I had a bathroom, fridge, and microwave in here I wouldn't leave. I just don't want to...it really does freak me out and is a scary, scary feeling.

I signed up to take a class that a pastor friend of mine is presenting... it started four weeks ago and I've managed to go once. :( It really hurt to sit there...not to mention the drive up and back in the dark seemed to take forever. I really wanted to do this but each time as the day approaches... I physically get sick.

I guess I will have to try to take this course the next time around....

Thus is the life of someone who has severe anxiety.... I know I am letting people down because I can't do what I really want to as most things involve leaving the house. It's hard... many don't understand.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment