Monday, March 23, 2009

Wondering....

Do you ever feel like the rug is about to be pulled out from under your feet??

Right now I feel as though something is about to happen to me and I don't mean in a good way. I feel as though someone has something they want to or need to tell me but they just can't or haven't.

Have you ever made plans to do something/go somewhere, weeks in advance to only at the last possible moment have the plans canceled??

This happens to me more than I care to say.... You would think I would get used to this but no. It still hurts. I try to protect my heart by not getting my hopes up.... but I still get hurt.

Right now my heart is kind of aching though I don't know why.... I do believe it is because I am waiting for the other shoe to fall.... It always falls. (I know "always" is a strong word...but for me in this kind of situation.... the shoe does always fall.)

I understand that I am not priority to anyone.... I understand about family and friends. I know things change, people change, plans change....

I just wish when change happens that I get notified as early as possible so that I can change my plans too and not be left in the cold or holding the bag.

Ok... so the above is possibly something my brain is telling me... I hate having Bipolar.... my brain bounces around all day from happy to sad... at the extremes most often..... My fears are sometimes irrational... I know.



Speaking of friends.... it is true that I don't have many....very few to be exact. I am afraid to make friends as they tend to leave. I tend to push people away to....but I am working on this. I am afraid to let people who have stepped back from me or walked away altogether back in my life....I'm afraid to open my heart again.... I know.... They probably feel the same way..... I don't want to hurt again.... and I definitely don't want to hurt anyone.

I wish I fit in somewhere.... It is a lonely world where I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment