Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dear Austin,

Dear Austin,

I want you to know how anxious we are all getting while awaiting your arrival.
I stay up to all hours of the night and early morning waiting for your daddy to call me so that I can go to your house and watch your big brother.

You are being shy right now... but you have nothing to worry about... you have a very sweet mommy and a wonderful daddy!!

Your big brothers are going to love you to pieces... All three of them!!! They will pick on you as you grow up but remember....if they pick on you too much... just call your auntie and I will come over and knock their heads together...hehe...

You also have 3 boy cousins and 5 girl cousins on your daddy's side of the family.... you are going to love this big ol' family!!! Oh...and you are going to be so spoiled... you have three aunties and 1 uncle who are all getting anxious to meet you. Not to mention your grandma and grandpa!!!

Wow.. you are one lucky little boy... you will be surrounded by love instantly!!!

I wonder what you will look like? Will you be tiny? Will you be long or short? What color are your eyes? What color is your hair? I wonder if your hair will be curly like your daddy's was when he was little.

Until you decide to make your grand entrance... I will be sitting here impatiently awaiting to meet you.

I LOVE YOU AUSTIN!!!
Auntie Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment