Thursday, August 20, 2009

Having a pity party...

I'm sitting here tonight having a pity party for myself...

I feel so separated from every one and every thing in my life right now...

Funny thing is... there is nothing I can do about it... and probably would not do anything even if I could.

My life has gotten so far away from any real path... too many forks in the road and I seem to take the wrong direction every time.

I know that when I do this the Lord grabs me by the back of my neck and pauses me to listen for a while.

Sometimes he places me on a bunny trail that leads me back to the right path.

Other times he stops me dead in my tracks and I wait there until life catches up.

Can we be on more than one path at a time... I think so. Either that or I am moving way to quick through the forks in the road.... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment