Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Saw God Today...

Late last night, I was trying to remember the words to one of my favorite songs... I couldn't think of them... another song kept popping into my head...

This morning while taking my nephew to daycare... I had my radio on but not turned up...

All of a sudden I heard this song(I Saw God Today) playing very softly.... I smiled and thought about the words of the song and how I often forget to look around and see the beauty of my surroundings.

On the way back from taking my mom to work I heard Jesus Take The Wheel... another wonderful song that makes me think.

Then just after 10:00am my brother calls me to let me know that AUSTIN CHRISTOPHER has arrived!!!!! I hope to see him soon...

Goes to show me that God does work in small ways all of the time... even when we aren't looking or listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment