Friday, August 21, 2009

Disconnected

As each day passes I feel more and more disconnected from my life.

Everything I knew my life to be is quickly fading away, faster than ever before.

I feel as though I've jumped off a cliff and my parachute doesn't work.

Or maybe the ladder I was climbing is falling apart and I don't have the tools to fix it...

Or my the rope that I've been tied to is unravelling...

I feel like I am falling and I can't find my way back up.

I feel like I don't fit in anywhere any more... I'm the square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

1 comment:

  1. hey Abbie,
    (lost my first post, stupid internet connection...hope I can remember what I wrote. LOL)

    a square peg can fit into a round hole if the round hole is big enough.

    if you examine da Vinci's Vitruvian Man, it's actually drawn with a square in a circle...so, you see, you belong up there with Leonardo!!

    I am glad you are writing out these thoughts and letting them out. They are uniquely yours and you write them so well. I am sure many out there share the same thoughts from time to time or all the time. I know I have thoughts like that from time to time...

    but, as far as the moisses are concerned, you'll never be disonnected from us...

    come sit nexus when you're ready...we'll be waiting with iced tea and key lime pie...

    (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete