Monday, August 3, 2009

Stopping....

I found out tonight that I was in real danger of not getting my vehicle stopped at any speed.

My dad and brother changed brake pads and rotors on the car I drive.... there was less than NOTHING left of my brake pads on the passenger side and just a hair more than that on the driver's side.

I thank my guardian angel and the good Lord above for protecting everyone in my path!!!!

I never heard the brakes squeek... not one little peep. I heard a grinding sound last week but had to wait until today to get them checked.

I now have new brakes and new rubber on the wheels... Next fix---windshield wipers. I always forget to get new ones... until it rains that is... sigh.

I shouldn't have been able to stop at all with the brakes that were on the car!!!!
I guess the Good Lord put his hand out and grabbed me with each and every stop.

What an eye-opener!!!

I am off to bed...
Austin... I hope to see you soon... tomorrow would be a good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment