Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ever...

Ever wonder why your phone doesn't ring?

Ever wonder why your email is empty?---except for junk mail that is...

Ever wonder why calls go unanswered, why messages go unreturned.

Ever wonder why you feel all alone?

Ever feel like no one cares?

Ever feel like life is going on for everyone but you?

Ever feel like you are taking up space?

Ever feel like... why bother?

Ever wonder if things will ever change for the better?

Ever feel like... things can't get worse and then it does?!?!

Ever feel like lonely is your only friend...?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. let me know if you ever get sick of my comments, dear friend. LOL

    Boy, do I know everything that you've written and boy, have I been there (and still sometimes...)

    it's funny...at how fulfilled my life is that sometimes(not as often as it used to be), that the beast can still make me feel that way...

    the lonely part is the scariest....while I have the love of my life...I could still feel so lonely once in awhile...

    I don't need to tell you, you are never as lonely as you think you are...but I know what you mean...because while our heads KNOW it....our mind tells us that we FEEL lonely and that NOBODY cares...no matter what...

    (((BIG HUGS)))

    btw, loved your post to Manda in her thread...you said everything that I wanted to say, so all I could do was hit that THANKS button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you and think of you often I just don't tell you enough how important you are to me. I was unable to contact you yesterday, I couldn't even write on my blog due to the area I was in BFE TX/LA.

    Always know You are loved. (((BIG HUGS)))from all of us. Katie bug is going to send hugs and kisses to luna for you tonight. (Thats what she said!)

    ReplyDelete