Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running out...

Running out of strength and hope...

The pain is spreading... I didn't think of RSD spreading to where it seems to have now taken hold and it's grip is growing tighter.

All of the symptoms of RSD have taken hold of my pelvic area... OMG, it kills me!! Using the bathroom is sheer torture and even the softest of toilet paper and undies feel like the roughest of sandpapers!!!

It doesn't matter how I sit, lay, or even stand... the pain in my hips is indescribable... I can't find words that even begin to describe the depth of the pain I am feeling.

I don't know what to do... called the pain doctor... was told they faxed my informatin to the University Pain Clinic and they will contact me... WHAT IF THEY DON'T CALL ME?? WHAT DO I DO THEN??? WHERE DO I TURN??

My options for ending this pain are slim and only growing slimmer...
I have no hope of ever being me again... I can't live like this...

2 comments:

  1. I have a different type of chronic pain . But I have to agree when one has to carry and bear the "pain monster" it changes (perhaps controls is a better word) your life. There are things the pain forces you to give up or you do it a new different way then you used to. So I guess once someone has the "Pain Monster" chronicly everyday I agree with what you say in that your not the same person you were before this. You start to understand you cant end the pain .you have to just try and make it less or search and search for a way to control it a little , knock the pain down a notch . Search and try ways to help you handle it better .

    Did / can you get the date of when they sent they fax? I think it is perfectly fine to call the pain clinic to comfirm them recieveing the fax . Just Tell them it was sent on such and such a day your calling to comfirm it was recieved or too if you dont hear from them in 3-4 weeks. .. I would call .

    I am sorry for your pain. I have you in my prayers and send calm energy ,endless strength to fight the fight for as long as it takes for YOU to win.
    PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete