Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thoughts from a mixed up mind...

This world keeps spinning faster.

But the faster it spins the more I feel stuck...
I want it to slow... just long enough for me to jump.

My heart is hurting and the pressure is pushing it deeper.

Like water in a bucket spinning round and round...
I am pushing feelings down... deep inside...

But wish so much that what's left, it's not much,might get pushed to the sides, up and out.

I answered with the truth when asked... though dark it often is...
not the answer you were hoping for... you turned the other way.

Maybe you didn't want to know... maybe you've never truly cared...
I wish now deep inside that I'd never shared.

I am shutting down my feelings for the hurt is much to great.
I can't keep looking to those who have turned and walked away...

I made the mistake to ever think that maybe we might be friends...
It's hard for me now because I see it was only just pretend.

I turn and look the other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment