Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today... pain and hurt

Tears falling from my eyes...

I sit here (actually laying down) in my little room...
Lights off... Television on... don't know what is playing.

Pain levels a little higher than yesterday...
meaning... burning pain worse... bone pain excruciating...
muscles twitching, spasming, and cramping....
All of these....Oh my... how they HURT!!!

I can feel each change in the weather... barometer changes increase the pain I feel... sometimes it feels like pressure on my body...other times the pressure feels as though it's coming from my inside... either way... IT FRIGGIN' HURTS!!

(HURT--this word really doesn't describe the pain that I feel... just can't think of another word to describe how much I hurt!!)

Every movement of my joints sends out a LOUD, ANGRY, POP!!
I cry... in pain!!!

The pain has made me fearful of moving much... so I don't...
Does being still lessen the pain... NO... just doesn't make it much worse at the moment.

Tears keep falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment