Friday, May 22, 2009

Burning...

I feel like I am living in some kind of Hell...

RSD has my whole body feeling as though it is on fire... anything that touches me feels like sandpaper being ran across a severe sun burn. Imagine... being outside in the cold until you are so cold that you are nearly so numb that you can't feel anything. Next... you go inside and to warm up you jump into a hot shower. That burning nerve tingling pain that you feel... that is how I feel 24/7 but on a much higher pain scale.

My bones hurt so much they feel like they are about to explode!! The pressure that comes from the inside of my bones it truly indescribable. I will just say that if you've broken a bone...you may have a small idea of how my bone pain feels to me. (Yes, I've broken bones... and what I feel is way worse than a broken bone.)

My muscles are cramping so tight that I can't straighten up my fingers, toes, legs, or arms many times through the day.

I have so many muscle twitches, I just sit and watch them often with tears in my eyes as this hurts so very much.

I never know from day to day, or even minute to minute how bad my pain is going to make me feel.

I have bad days..... and.... I have worse days.

Today... it's on the worse day side of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment