Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hurting... body, mind, and soul.

Who knew a person could ever hurt so much?!?!

BODY
Late last night, dizziness set in... the thing that strikes me as funny and odd about this... I was laying down. Everytime I moved my head in the slightest little bit, I felt as though I were going to pass out.

Now my neck and head are hurting so much that I can barely move them at all.
My stomach is still in turmoil... tossing, turning, still very nauseated...

MIND
My thoughts are so very cluttered... voices telling me how to end the pain... all of the pain. The voices are giving me many options... I am trying not to listen but the voices are growing louder by the second.

My mind is not 100% concentrating on the physical and mental pain that are my constant compainions.... I try to think of the future.. but I don't have much if anything to offer this world, so many things I can no longer do... and the things that I can do are disappearing by the day, hour, minute, and second.

SOUL
This is an area of my life that I'm not very well acquainted... I feel like a baby bird still in the nest with little to no feathers and the wind is picking up. I keep waiting for the wind to pick up and toss the nest out. I feel as though I am in a fly or fall world. I am searching for a safe place to land but there is no where.

I find myself having a more and more difficult of a time believing...
I wonder... How?? Why?? What did I do?? What have I done?? Where am I going??

All I can say right now is... My life... it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment