Friday, May 15, 2009

Growing in Faith....

It seems odd to me today that my blog title says learning to grow in faith... ha. (sarcastic)

Right now... I am struggling with faith... seriously struggling. I don't even feel connected....

I know God is busy with way more important things and people than me... and that's ok... The starving need food... the sick need healed... the soldiers and citizen in war zones need protection... I get it... there is only so much that can be done.

There was a time when I could feel God at work in my life... I could hear Him talking to me... I felt He was by my side and often holding me in His arms... For a while it felt as though I was kicking and fighting to get away... then I gave in and it felt like a gentle hug and cradling me as I layed there in His arms...

Now... I feel nothing... I hear nothing... I don't know... it feels as though I am alone.

I used to listen to Christian radio... I loved it... it brought me calmness in my storm... Now... I can't listen to it at all... I find it makes me anxious... and it hurts to listen to.... it makes me feel as though I am alone.

I am lost... I am hurting... I am alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment