Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sigh.... scatter brained...ramblings...

I went to do a load of laundry today... no biggie right?!?! It took me two hours to sort out probably 3 loads worth of laundy.... then after getting a load into the washing machine I took a much needed rest. No biggie there either....

After about an hour or so I thought Id' switch the clothes to the dryer... HA.. joke was on me... I forgot to start the washing machine. Hard to get clean clothes without turning the dang thing on...

My brain is so scattered... too many thoughts going through it at once... I can't get them sorted out. It's hard when life throws too much at me at one time. Don't get me wrong... I know it is this way for many people... but throw two things at me at once... and I crumble!!!! I really can not deal with two things at once. I can't make what many call simple decisions!! I try but get very frustrated and end up on the edge of a breakdown.

I don't function very well on a day to day basis.... I often don't feel comfortable even coming out of my room. To sit in the living room with family sends me to the edge of panic. I love my family and I would do whatever I can for them... but to go some where knowing there is going to be a large group and/or people that I don't know... it freaks me out and my mind and body go into lock down mode and scream NO!!! I know my family really doesn't understand even though I know they try....

I can't even explain it to them... I don't really understand it very well myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment