Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another day down...

Another day down...

BAD DAY... one of the worst ones yet... for many reasons that I can't quite express...many words elude me... they are caught up in the jumbled mess in my mind.

Physically... My pain level is 100+
Haven't slept since waking up on Tuesday...
Doc gave me a shot to help with my pain... it helped I think..but the pain came back MEGA BIG time. The injection site feels as though I was kicked by a mule or hit by a mack truck... and this pain is only minor in comparison to my whole body!!!

The cold temperatures are searingly painful even goosebumps are painful!!

Mentally/Emotionally... putting these two together today as I can't separate the pain they are both experiencing... Made a BIG mistake today by letting someone who I believed should know how I am doing...know what I am going through... how I am truly feeling. Come to find out... They didn't want to know... in their words---I'm not equipped to help you. I didn't tell them to get help from them...just wanted them to know...believed they would want to know... again...they didn't.

All of this is bouncing through my head like a freight train out of control... high speed, down hill, and the brakes are out.

Thoughts of how to end the pain... thoughts of wondering if I can keep treading water...thoughts of what's next...thoughts of not wanting to hurt others...thoughts of not wanting to be locked away (major fear for me)...trying to get my ducks in a row when they are scattered to the four-winds blown...

I know my limitations...try to push through them at times when I feel just a little stronger only to be pushed back...I'm not as strong as I once was... One step forward, Ten steps back, usually rolling downhill fast.

What to expect next... my mind only continues to speed out of control... at least I recognize this...well only because it was bluntly pointed out to me... lesson learned... trying not to repeat again mistakes of the past...

Dreams have become NIGHTMARES.... Nightmares are MY reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment