Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sigh... one more day.

Didn't write anything yesterday... there was nothing new to say...

Only thing different today was that it snowed, melted, and snowed again...

My body is in full major protest of this weather! I swear by body senses any change in the temperature and the air pressure and pain levels adjust accordingly...the majority of the time it seems my pain increases... I never notice it decrease though.

I still have a headache... not as strong feeling today... hopefully this means that it's going to give up and go away...

My stomach and upper back are on FIRE!!! What is weird though.. they are ICE cold to the touch!!!

I hope I get some sleep soon... I feel it's going to be a long week if I don't.

Time to get off here...my muscles are in a full raging fit!!!! I HATE muscle cramps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment