Monday, December 21, 2009

My today...

A cluttered mind, lost and confused. I don't know which way to turn.

I should be happy this time of year, that's what people say.... I'm not.

I shouldn't be in pain, but I AM...

The top of my head feels like it's sunburned it's hurting so much...

My neck is so sore... it hurts to move and touch also brings on an intense sunburn feel.

My shoulders, arms and hands are having muscle spasms today... no different than any other day just more frequent and a little more intense.

My torso hasn't let up... it's still burning!

I have the cold burning pain more inside my stomach today than yesterday.... It's been there for a long time...but is becoming more and more painful.

From the top to the bottom.... I can feel a burning through my spine.

My hips, glutes, thighs, calfs, feet and toes... Fire, Cold, Burning, cramping, spasms.

My bones feel like they are going to explode... I've never felt such INTENSE pain!!!

A headache that just won't go, my face it twitches, burns, and aches. The inside of my mouth..so painful!! Even cool water feels like razors cutting. Food is often torture.

Tears falling down my face may as well be acid... as they burn my eyes and face when they fall.

That's what's going on in my own little, physical pain hell.

The mental hell all of this is causing is growing worse each moment.... If it wouldn't cause my family any grief... I'd be okay if today was my last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment