Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today's physical pain

An ice pick being shoved from the top of my head to the tip of my toes....
Forceful and strong... ice cold and intensely painful!!

My eyes burn and water as if I've been soaking them in chlorine water...only more painful than a day at the pool. I am also having an intense deep pain around my eyes... I can't really describe it other than very painful!

My nose and lips are burning and are painful to touch! My cheeks, chin, forehead, ears, scalp, neck, and torso are also burning and screaming out in pain!

The inside of my mouth feels raw and is burning!!!

My shoulder, arms, and hands are in so much pain that each little touch is truly indescribable... feels as though my hands have been SMASHED. They are more swollen today...it hurts so much just to move them even the slightest bit. They are burning, feel raw, and the muscles are cramping tight. They are purple and mottled.

I have muscles twitching, spasming, cramping all over my body. Muscles feel as though they are about to rip away from my bones. Feels as though they are tearing into pieces.

My hips are screaming out a torturous pain today... my thighs, knees, calves, feet, and toes are following suit.

Can bones explode? I don't know. I DO KNOW that my bones HURT!! A DEEP, CRUSHING PAIN!!! Each step that I take, each movement I make...I wonder when the bones are going to break?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment