Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woke up...

Woke up this morning and began crying....

I truly wished that I would take my last breath while I was sleeping.

It took me several hours to move around, get out of bed, and put on acceptable clothes. My pain levels are touching the sky....10 doesn't even begin to touch the pain I feel tonight.

I managed to put some food into my body only because both of my parents kept insisting.

I went back to my room, fell back asleep.... woke up again around 5pm.... ate a hamburger because my mom had fixed it and my dad insisted I eat.

I then went back to my room and fell asleep until about 9pm...

I'm awake now only because I am trying to fight off the sandman.... but I'm going to give in soon.

I'm so tired.... need to take my meds.... hopefully will fall asleep again soon.

My wish is still to take my last breath while I sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment