Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day's not done yet...

It's already been a long day and it's not even close to being over...

Still haven't slept yet... 48+ hours... not even tired... brain still bouncing all around---this is tiring.

Call from doctor's office... blood work is back... have to go in tomorrow morning (was supposed to be Monday but my anxiety spiked and I had to call back and ask for an appointment tomorrow) because the numbers are concerning... they just wouldn't tell me over the phone...

I'm sure this means that they want more tests or something...

I am more than freaked out about this...but trying not to let my brain blow it out of proportion... I am making myself sick... can't help it... it's just happening.

Folks are going out of town this weekend so I will be home alone trying to figure out what all of this means.... I am going to try, if I can remember, to take a notebook with me so I can write down what the doc tells me....

My pain today is escalating.. new high again... skin feels like it's going to split... OUCH!!!

My head feels like it is going to explode.... I feel like an ice pick is being shoved through my eye... My stomach is all in knots.... The cold fiery hell is on a rampage right now...

I lay curled up trying to get the pain to ease....

No comments:

Post a Comment