Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Climbing...

I am used to climbing on rocks, trees, stairs, hills, and even a mountain or two....

Nothing was too high, I loved the challenge and the feeling inside...

I can no longer able to climb... :( The challence now is to just breathe...

I can look at the pictures and remember when...

I remember the long hikes with my family...through Turkey Run...climbing on rocks, down ladders, and steps... across falling waters---just to get wet.

I remember at my aunt's house long, long ago... with cardboard and cousins, down the stairs we'd go...trying to stop before hitting the wall.

I remember the times on Mount Rainier... the water falls we passed on the way to camp.... getting out of the car to have a snowball fight in July.... Now I recall... with a fond, longing sigh.

The only climbing now... is anxiety, fear, panic, and pain... just living my life with the pain that I'm in...is like climbing a mountain that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment