Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ouch, ouch, ouch...

I woke up today with severe pain in my neck.... I can look to the right and straight ahead.. but ask me to look to the left.... NO WAY... not without moving my whole body in that direction.

I must have slept in a weird position... It hurts sooooooooooo much!!!

Add this pain to my everyday RSD pain... I want to scream but don't because I don't want to scare anyone.... instead, I let the tears roll down my face.

From head to toe... my body is on fire... I call it The Cold Burning Hell of RSD.

It's been raining off and on here today... I had to go out and pick up a refill of one of my many meds... I mentioned that the raindrops felt like millions of needle hitting me... a friend made me smile when she said that all she felt was raindrops....

It's hard for me to even type... my fingers feel like they are waking up after a looooong, loooooong sleep.

Actual regenerating sleep is but a vague memory to me.... I haven't had restful sleep in many, many months.... I wake up several times during the night... I also sleep walk... this is what I've been told... Plus, I found myself standing in the middle of the kitchen a couple of nights ago... this is very scary to me... and I am SOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!!!!

I am in so much pain... physical, mental, and emotional pain... I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment