Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pain...

I am sitting here tonight in SEVERE pain!!!

It is all I can do to just change positions...

I was having a fairly good day... had spent some time with a dear person in my life... ate some yummy ice cream.

Just as we were getting ready to leave... my left hip joint decides that it is not going to move at all. I nearly passed out and it was all I could do to just make it to my car.... I'm glad it wasn't my right leg or I would probably still be sitting there.

My left leg is in searing fire cold burning pain!!!!!

How much more is this monster going to hand to me??? I didn't think it could get much worse..but today proved me wrong!!

I hate, hate, HATE this... I am so tired of being in pain!!!

Pain pushes me back into the darkness... it feels as though it is never going to go away... In reality... it isn't and I know this. There is no cure for anything going on in my life... to my body, my mind, or my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment