Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tired... so tired.

I am soooo tired today.... lack of solid restful sleep is catching up with me.

I fell asleep after 5am and woke a few minutes after 7am.

This is a terrible pattern.... I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping for the last 5 years. The longest I went without sleep was 14, no, maybe it was 17 days. I can't remember... I just remember the way I felt during that time...

I have so much on my mind... I need to drop this off, take care of this thing, remember not to forget to go here.... argh!!! Sad thing about all of this... I could have everything done in a matter of a short period of time.... but again... I find myself waiting... not my choice... I would rather get it done and be over it.

I may try to sneak in a little nap here in a few... but with HIGH anxiety today, I'm not sure my body will let me... my pain is slowly creeping higher.

Sigh...................

No comments:

Post a Comment