Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long day... 100% pain!!

Today has been one of the longest days of my life...

It has been all I can do to just remember to eat and drink.

I have stayed in bed all day... I am hurting SOOOO much!!!

Physically, I am on fire... I feel like my body could spontaneously combust at any moment.

My bones feel like they are going to shatter...such an INTENSE bone aching pain!!

Everything I touch or touches me sends my body reeling... so VERY PAINFUL!!!

Every step I take feels as though the bones in my feet are going to break or dislocate.

I can't even comb or brush my hair.... imagine having a severe sunburn and trying to shave your legs... that is how my head feels...

Emotionally.... I'm a mess... mess is an understatement... The darkness keeps pulling me in... I hurt so much that I don't want to live like this... I wish I could end this pain.

I would end this pain if I knew that I wouldn't hurt anyone else...
I'm tired... In Pain... I'm a waste of life... taking up space... good for nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment