Friday, June 19, 2009

Worry and wait...

It seems to me that I worry about things.. big and small all of the time.

I worry about things that I have zero control over.... this is very hard for me....

It's odd though... as I am a super procrastinator... BUT, I am getting better about handing things over to others that can handle things that I can not...

I hand things over promptly but then I can't see which way the ball is bouncing after it has been placed on another court.

I send text and emails with no response... I understand that I am not the only person in the world that anyone deals with in a day... but I would like to at least get an acknowledgement that they got my message...

Some things in my life have deadline dates...but after I turn it over, it's out of my control.

All I can do.. is keep asking while I worry and wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment