Sunday, June 14, 2009

Different Day...

Well... here it is... a new day....

It's often hard for me to tell one day from another.

My days all run into one...

I slept for about 3 hours last night... but I'm still in bed. I am sooooo tired.

I know... it's after 1:00pm... I am in so much pain....

Pain of all kinds... the physical is hell... severe burning... feels like bugs crawling under my skin...millions...no, billions of bugs.

My bones are feeling as though they are being twisted and are about to explode!! My feet, toes, ankles, knees, hips, fingers, hands, elbows, shoulders, neck, and jaw feel as though they are going to lock every time I have to move.

Even my earlobes hurt!!!

I have been up long enough to use the bathroom and grab a yogurt drink from my little fridge.

I have a TERRIBLY PAINFUL headache!!!! Even the light from my computer is killing my head. My migaine medicine is not making even the smallest of dents in the migraine pain....sigh.

Mentally and emotionally... forget it... I'm not functioning in that realm much at all.

I want this pain to end... ALL of this pain... physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. I don't see but one way out... one way for this pain to permanently go away.... I'm tired. Pain is my constant companion... not good company but the only company that sticks with me 100% of the time... this is one companion I could live without....

I live in this world with noncurable diseases or syndromes... this isn't living this his hell. I want to end this hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment