Sunday, July 26, 2009

Frustrated...

I just finished reading a neurology based message board.

I had to quit reading sooner than I had planned....

The more I read... The more FRUSTRATED I got.

If one more person tells me that GOD WILL HEAL ME... they had better not be within arms reach. I am so tired of hearing this.... I want to scream!!!

If God were going to heal me from everything that is going on... I believe it would have happened by now... it's been over 5 years... I just talked with a person who has had this monster over 20 years...

I've seen others healed from their illnesses and injuries... Was it Gods work? Was it a miracle? Was it just plain old healing with time.

Many illnesses and injuries heal with time. Some never heal. Some are NEVER meant to heal.

I've felt healing in me for a very brief few moments... I experienced a short time of NO physical pain...but it all came back and with a vengence...

I am a Christian.... I read THE book... I pray... I do not go to church as I feel I am not supposed to be there...

I find prayers for myself go unanswered... I guess that's the way it is supposed to be. (I've all but given up on praying for myself.)

I pray daily for family and friends... and often for people I don't even know... sometimes it's a friend or family of a friend or even just someone they know. Sometimes I pray for people I see on tv... or read about on web sites.

I know He hears... I believe that He handles things in order of importance.

As for me... He will get to me when and if....

No comments:

Post a Comment