Monday, July 20, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder at how much I hate leaving the house, how panicky and sick I feel...

I wonder that I can find a million reasons to stay in my room, in the dark.

I wonder at how I often get physically sick when I know I have to step outside.

I wonder if I will ever get a full nights rest...

I wonder at how alone I feel... even when there are others around.

I wonder at my nightly tears and how they have spread to the day time.

I wonder if anyone knows how frightened I get when I am alone at home.

I wonder if anyone knows how frightened I get when I am surrounded by many...

I wonder if anyone knows how panicky I feel when I have to go in stores, offices, and even when driving...

I wonder how much more pain I can take...

I wonder when I will have an answer...

I wonder if I will ever get things fixed on my car...

I wonder if I can talk someone into fixing it for me when...

I wonder if my friends know that I really do care about them...

I wonder if they know how often they cross my heart...

I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment