Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just another day...

It's just another day here... can hear an occassional POP or whistle.

It has been raining off and on all day... don't know if the festivities for our town have been canceled or if they are still at go..... my guess... it's still on.

I haven't heard from a single soul today... that's ok... I've been ready for bed since 4:30pm... I knew I wouldn't be invited to any ones' plans. It's cool.... hurts a little but oh well.

I hope to fall asleep here soon... can't take the fireworks... it increases my anxiety and hurts my body.

This upcoming week... is going to be VERY, VERY, VERY HARD for me to get through... I DON'T WANT to deal with any of this... NOT ONE SINGLE THING.

I don't know what to expect....but I have always hoped for the best...but really prepared for the worst. I can't get my hopes up... cause I know I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT IF IT'S BAD NEWS!!!!!

Well... I'm off to take meds that will hopefully knock me out soon....

Sigh...............

No comments:

Post a Comment