Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little sleep is better than none??

Ii fell asleep sometime after 5:00am and woke up a little after 7:00am.

I wish this sleep had been restful...

Did you know that at 10:11am/pm.... it will be 7/8/9 10:11am/pm.

I sit here... well actually I am laying back with laptop resting on two spots on my legs...still hurts but this is the best to look at things right now.

My eyes are so foggy I can barely see.... I'm hoping what I am typing makes sense.

I will probably go back to sleep here in a few minutes or so... well... at least I am going to try.

Everything is inflammed right now.... A LOT.

Good morning and good night....

1 comment:

  1. hi Abbie (Connie)

    this is "moi". I apologize for I haven't been around for almost two months now.

    I came on line tonight to catch up on a little reading and I came here to see if I can play a little catch up. And as I read about your pains and anguish, I want you to know one thing.

    While you are in that darkness and feel like you are just "Breathing in and Breathing out and your heart's just pounding" and that you feel like that's it...

    and while you are filled with thoughts of "IT" the invisible huge elephant.

    I assure you that you're doing more than breathing in and breathing out.

    I have been going through some of the symptoms you have described and I have been battling thoughts myself. And the physical pain is now to the point that I can barely sit for longer than five minutes or stand more than five minutes...

    but by some MIRACLE, tonight, I have decided to come here to try to see what's going on and if that you are alright.

    INSTEAD, you have typed out MY pain for me and talked about it for me...

    you have SAVED me tonight....

    THAT, while you may not have realized nor noticed...meant a lot of me, my wife, and my kids (while they are unaware of my thoughts but very aware of my physical battles). They'll appreciate you when they find me ALIVE and AWAKE tomorrow, breathing in, breathing out, heart pounding...

    don't give up....I know it just seems like you are taking up space...but that space is more important than you realize and we need YOU to occupy it...

    alrighty, I haven't answered emails, read posts, type posts for two months...

    but I needed to say this tonight and have used up my five minutes at the puter. LOL

    take care of yourself...keep on BREATHING and let your HEART pound...and write....

    ((BIG HUGS))

    moi

    ReplyDelete