Friday, July 10, 2009

It's not over, until it's over.

For now...

All is said and done...

I woke up this morning to the song, I Saw God Today... I couldn't help but to think----was this a coincidence???

I was told there are no coincidences....

Teleconference meeting that may (or may not) change my life for the better....

It was a mess from the beginning... no record of this, no copies of that...sigh.

Pain increased through out it all, my hips, knees, ankles, and feet were hurting so bad!!!!!!

I nearly fell down at one point and did black out before making it to the car..

Finally while waiting for lunch I was able to take my medicine and relax a little.

I just wish the pain would go down... it feels like my pain is on an escalator that keeps going up, up, up and there is no end.

I will just have to "try" to remain calm, remember to breathe, and pray for compassion and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment