Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Part At A Time

Today I want to start to describe as best I can how RSD and Mental anquish are making my body feel... one part at a time.

My fingers are so very tender, movement feels as though muscles, tendon, and ligaments are being forced to move.

I can straighten my fingers for a very small amount of time with excruciating pain.... almost immediately my hands curl back to where they were and then tighter yet.

Just to type this little note my fingers are in full protest...

Millions, Billions, Trillions of needles stabbing every part of my fingers... starting at the pads of my fingers and zipping up my fingers to my hands.

The palm side of my hands are multi-colored.... red, pink, and white splotches...

To me my palms appear and feel swollen.

I don't know what my grip will be like today.... I have yet to test them.

I sit here and cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment