Monday, July 13, 2009

I miss...

I really, really hate the words---I Can't!!!

Lately my I can'ts are out numbering my I cans...

I was just talking with someone about running... oh how I miss this...

I can barely now walk to the bathroom on many occassions.

I miss being able to walk around the block...

I miss chasing after my nieces and nephews...

I miss jumping on my bicycle and going which ever way the wind was blowing...

I miss being able to practice martial arts...

I miss my early morning runs and my late night walks...

I miss going swimming... The water is just way to cold...too painful for me to enjoy.

I miss sitting in a hot tub... way to hot...too painful.

I put these down as I miss...but they are really... I can'ts....

Tears are rolling down my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment