Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not long to go...

Less than 24 hours and my whole life could be changed again...

It took seconds to put me in the position I am in.... I pray for strength and courage.

A portion of my life is not in my control... I pray for understanding, compassion, and positive outcome.

My pain on all levels is very high....

My emotions are very low....

My heart is aching, muddled with fear of the unknown.

If compassion, understanding have a positive outcome... my heart, mind, body, and soul will have a chance for relief...

If the outcome is negative... well, I truly don't see any other way... will it be quick?? will it be final??? Has to be better than I feel today.

Tears roll, heart aches, fear of the unknown has fanned the fire.... my body the fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment